Home » Recipe, Sports and Health » Ginger peach chicken
Ginger peach chicken
Now that the blizzard has relented and the roads are mostly clear, consider heading over to the grocery store to buy some simple ingredients to make a sweet and savory chicken dish.
Ginger peach chicken combines the sweetness of the peaches and the spiciness of the ginger to make this dish a win-win. It is easy to make and is great for dinner parties or a night in with friends.
All you need are five simple ingredients: four chicken breasts, four tablespoons of honey, one can of halved peaches, garlic salt and ground ginger. You might want to buy some potatoes or vegetables to accompany the chicken.
Start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F. Unwrap the chicken (be sure to wash hands and clean all surfaces when handling raw meat) and lay it on a baking sheet, placing the peach halves between the breasts. Next, drizzle honey and the remaining peach juice across the breasts. Finish it off by seasoning with garlic salt and ground ginger. Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
It will surprise you how tender it is. Ginger peach chicken will sweeten your day.
4 chicken breasts
1 can of halved peaches in their juice
4 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Place four chicken breasts on baking sheet
3. Place peach halves between chicken
4. Drizzle honey and excess peach juice on chicken
5. Season with garlic salt and ground ginger to taste
6. Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until center of chicken breast is no longer pink
7. Remove chicken from oven and allow several minutes for chicken to cool
8. Serve and enjoy