Home » Recipe, Sports and Health » Cherry graham cracker cheesecake
Cherry graham cracker cheesecake
Cherry graham cracker cheesecake is a simple and versatile dessert. It’s perfect for parties, family gatherings or any time you need to entertain a large group. It’s so easy to make, you don’t need an oven.
You will, however, require all of the following: a large mixing bowl, a 15 x 10 inch baking pan at least 2 inches deep, 1 box of graham crackers, 1 can of cherry pie filling, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese and 2 8-ounce tubs of Cool Whip whipped topping.
Start by mixing the cream cheese with the sugar in a large mixing bowl. Once the sugar dissolves completely, begin stirring in the Cool Whip whipped topping little by little until everything is evenly blended.
Once you have the cream cheese mix blended, cover the bottom of the baking pan with a layer of graham crackers. You may need to break some of the crackers into smaller pieces to completely cover the pan. When the crackers are in place, spread the cream cheese mix evenly across them, making sure to leave enough cheese mix for two more layers. Then put another layer of graham crackers across the cream cheese.
Continue this pattern until you have three layers of crackers and cream cheese in the pan. After this is done, spread the cherry filling evenly atop the layers. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours until the graham crackers become soft and moist. Then cut, serve and enjoy.
2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
2 8-ounce tubs of Cool Whip whipped topping
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 can of cherry pie filling
1 box of graham crackers
1. Mix cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until sugar dissolves
2. Add whipped cream incrementally while stirring until blended
3. Cover bottom of pan with a layer of graham crackers
4. Spread cream cheese mix evenly across the crackers
5. Put another layer of crackers on top, followed by another layer of cream cheese
6. Repeat until there are 3 layers of crackers and cream cheese
7. Spread cherry filling evenly on top
8. Let sit in refrigerator for 2 hours until crackers become soft and moist
9. Cut, serve and enjoy